the two moms  

Posted by Keisha Five in

Okay, direct to the point.

I separated her from Ginger and Scotch on Thursday (4th March 2010), assuming she was pregnant. Surprisingly and a bit unexpected, Ginger gave birth to TWO pups the next morning (5th March 2010). So I had to separate ALL three of them in their individual cages.

The bottom line is, today I only found ONE baby in the cage. I tried to look for the other one, but it was no use. Maybe Ginger isn't such a good mother. She tends to always leave her babies, and not protecting them, or breast-feeding them. I feel so kesian for the baby.

So anyway, here's Muffin's story.

I thought she was just a FAT, FOOD-HOGGING HAMSTER, which is actually cute. I did some of my homework with GOOGLING, and I found out that a female hamster doesn't like to be touched, and that she would bite you, bla bla bla. But Muffin didn't, so I assumed yeah, she's just a FATTY HAMSTER.

These are a few photos of Muffin with her over-sized belly taken on Saturday, 6th March 2010.


And here's our loyal hamster-guardian LOL!

Well, anyway back to Muffin's story..........

She gave birth to SIX pups yesterday (7th March 2010). She seems like a good mother; always around her babies, always protecting them.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 8, 2010 at Monday, March 08, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment