goodbye, brownie  

Posted by Keisha Five in

I saw an advertisement on BruDirect, someone requesting for a pet. I saw her advertisement a few weeks ago, but decided to put her on KIV. To be honest, I've been wanting to sell Brownie since it didn't work out between her and Shaggy. They just didn't "match".

The truth is, we bought Brownie from someone (who lives in KB). He sold her to us for $200. Yes, SERIOUSLY. Well, to be honest --- again --- the guy told us that Brownie was a mixed-persian, and I was desperately looking for Shaggy's mate. But when he sent her to us (we met up somewhere), I was kinda disappointed. But I took her anyway, considering that the guy drove all the way from KB in the heavy rain. And she lived with us ever since.

We've tried to mate her with Shaggy, but yeah, like I said earlier: they just didn't MATCH. Maybe Brownie was too tall for him or something.

So, that Saturday night (27th February 2010), I emailed the girl and she said she'll be happy to take care of her for me. And so we agreed to meet up the next day. And now Brownie has new owner since 28th February 2010.

And now that I know that you (Bebyrin), found my blog, I would like to say THANKS! Please take good care of her. I, on the other hand will try to find another she-cat for Shaggy.

Tonight when I was cleaning Shaggy's cage, he rushed out of the cage and stood in front of Brownie's empty one. He didn't meow, he just looked at it.

But I'm sure Brownie will get all the attention she needs.

So, goodbye Brownie =)

Yeah, I don't have any other pictures of her.
Oh, and with all due respect, you may give her a new name.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 1, 2010 at Monday, March 01, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment