shaggy's going private now  

Posted by Keisha Five in ,

Hi, just thought I'd update everyone about Shaggy.

We brought Shaggy to the private vet in Gadong this morning. I have been taking him to the Government Vet in Terunjing since I got him. And well, as everyone know; he's been sick. His health progress is a bit slow. I expect him to fully recover since it's been almost a year now. All the Govt Vet does is give him shots once in every two weeks. They gave him tablets, but still slow.

And so I thought it would be best to decide to switch Shaggy to a private vet from now. It's called AniCare, situated in Gadong. I've been there years ago when my cat was dying. At that time, I didn't know a Govt Vet existed. When I found out there IS a Govt Vet, I brought all my cats there ever since.

How did I come to trust AniCare?

When I first got my Syrian hamsters, Scotch seemed to have urinated blood. I was worried, so I took him to the Govt Vet in Terunjing. But the Doctors didn't have the meds for him, so that was when I remembered AniCare in Gadong. They gave Scotch some antibiotics, and it worked wonders. Scotch is healthier now.

So what are the odds! I guess I should start taking Shaggy to Anicare for his meds. Yup, it would cost me but I don't care. Just as long as Shaggy is healthy!

AniCare gave Shaggy a bottle of medicated shampoo, daily tablets and ear drops for the mites. Thank you AniCare! We will see you again next month for Shaggy's next check-up =)

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 9, 2010 at Saturday, January 09, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment