Comel Cat Contest  

Posted by Keisha Five in

Salam, and Hello to all.

Sorry I haven't updated my blog for ........ so long! ;p I had been ....... busy (??) HEHE

But here I am updating you with Orion's activities. He participated in yesterday's event : the Comel Cat Contest, organized by the GreenFrog Management Services held on 15th July 2010 at Yayasan Complex SHHB. THANK YOU ORGANIZERS!~

Well, I know, I know. Enough chatter, more pictures, right? ;p Here are photos of Orion during the contest =)


Here are the results:


CATEGORY A (LONG HAIR)
  1. ZARAKI (M)
  2. BRIAN (M)
  3. P.M aka Precious Metal (M)
  4. TWIN (M)
  5. ORION (M)
  6. PRINCESS (F)
  7. TIGER (M)
  8. CHOKI (M)
  9. KITTY (F)
  10. ROSSO (M)

CATEGORY B (SHORT HAIR)
  1. HANDSOME (M)
  2. SOLO (M)
  3. MULAN (F)
  4. HENRY (M)
  5. GUAPO (M)
  6. MEY MEY (M)
  7. MARU (F)
  8. PUCCA (F)
  9. FIFFY (F)
  10. MELLY (F)

Thanks for viewing!

This entry was posted on Friday, July 16, 2010 at Friday, July 16, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment