hamsters for sale [UPDATED]  

Posted by Keisha Five in

Hello,

Well as requested. Here are pictures of Muffin and Scotch's 1st litter. All six of them. I'm only putting FIVE of them up for sale. I'm keeping one. One little guy I keep calling "Batman". LOL! Because when he was a baby he looked as if he was wearing a mask.

Okay, so there are FIVE Long-Haired Syrian Hamsters:
THREE Females:
- TWO Golden-Banded just like their mother,
- ONE Cinnamon-Banded (Red-Eyes) just like the father. [SOLD]

TWO Males:
- Cinnamon-Banded (Red-Eyes) just like the father.
- Golden-Banded just like their mother. [SOLD]

** Date of Birth: 7th March 2010 [ONLY THREE LEFT]
** Price: BND8.00 each, TWO for BND15.00, ALL THREE for BND20.00


+ : + : + : + : +

SCOTCH, MUFFIN & GINGER ARE NOT FOR SALE.


Below, pictures of the mother and the pups.
Don't mind the lump in her cheeks. She has food in them.
Penapauan LOL!


Below is the father, Scotch. He is in his individual cage now.

And last but not least, Ginger.
She successfully gave birth to FIVE PUPS.
I'm not sure when, but I'm guessing it was 28th March 2010, the day I got back from Miri.
When I got back, I went to check up on the hamsters.
They were all over the bars when they saw me.
When I looked at Scotch & Muffin's cage, I saw these pink wriggling things.
Oh well, Congratulations, Ginger.
And don't worry, I think she's a better mom now. Whenever I went to check up on Muffin's pups and Scotch's endless needs of food, I peeked a glance over Ginger's cage and she's being the attentive, loving mother. Always tending to her pups. Way to go, MAMA!

This entry was posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 at Monday, March 29, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment