Our last visit  

Posted by Keisha Five in

Hi, everyone.

Sorry for the HIATUS. Now I'm back. It's been a while. Almost a month without any updates. I've been busy with work. And I've been sick. My flu's back now. It's really irritating. But anyway, here are photos from our last visit.

On 17th January 2010. Orion turned 2-months. He'll be home next week. 17th February to be exact. Who's excited! =)))




Yup, we had to hold him to take a picture. He can't stay still for a second. And since I don't have my SLR anymore, all the photos were shaky. So I guess I'll be investing an SLR again soon. HEHE

Look at those ears! Maine Coon. Raccoon ears, raccoon tail!

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 at Thursday, February 11, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

he's big!!
i wish i had maine coon..
:D

February 19, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Thanks!
Well, get one! ;p

February 19, 2010 at 7:38 PM

haha.maine coon is hard to find here and very expensive too..
mostly dsh or dlh...
i wish i'll find stray maine coon..
no money to buy also.. :(

February 19, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Awww~ well, I hope you'll get one someday! They are awesome companions. Almost like dogs! Love 'em!

February 20, 2010 at 9:27 PM

Post a Comment