Just being random  

Posted by Keisha Five in , ,

OKAY, I'll just put everything in ONE POST.

First of all, update on Orion.

He happily turned 3-months old a couple of days ago. And he has developed a habit of treating me as his bed. I woke up one morning and he was sleeping on my chest. Very sweet, but scary. LOL!

Did I ever mention that I've always wanted a silver cat? Well, wish granted. Orion turned out to be a Silver Classic with White. Soooo yeah, he's silver. He's still a dear. Very intelligent and an awesome companion.

. . . and yeah, still hyper and . . . bouncy (??)

Next, update on Shaggy.

I brought him to AniCare last week for his shot, and he's all better. The vet said he's recovering fast, although he still needs to be treated with the tablets. But he's okay. He's bigger and fatter now. Just like he's old-self. Fat, lazy cat. We're just waiting for his fur to grow longer.

But he's great now. Awesome. Got his big appetite back.

Last but not least, updates on our hamsters.

Scotch: Well, he's bigger now. Still finding a way to irritate me in the middle of the night by chewing on the cage bars. Can you really sleep with all that racket? So I had to do what I do best: put on the iPod.

Muffin: She's rather grumpy nowadays. It really pisses her off whenever Ginger is in the same cage with her. She's always chasing Ginger around, biting her (or so it seems). Could she be pregnant? I hope not. I'm not ready. But she's always building nests around the cage. Last time she built three nests.

Ginger: Well, Ginger on the other hand is quite the QUIET one. Always having her own private space at a corner. Sleeping all the time. Hiding all her food beneath the wooden sand.

Those are my Syrian Hamsters. My fiance's Dwarf Hamsters are doing fine. All four of them; Theodore, Pearl, Alvin and Eva.

. . . but here's a surprise!

PEARL just gave birth to a few baby hamsters! We just found out today. One died because my fiance didn't get a chance to separate them all, and Alvin had bitten the baby. We don't know how many babies had Pearl delivered. We didn't dare intrude.

I just hope Pearl is old enough to take care of her babies. Fingers crossed.

This entry was posted on Friday, February 19, 2010 at Friday, February 19, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Cats sound CUTE! And you have a hamster explosion.... whoops. My friend here in Malaysia had her hammies neutered. Is that sort of vet service available in Brunei? Got to be, right?

February 20, 2010 at 6:17 PM

LOL! Thanks katztales ;p

Yeah, we have neutering here in Brunei but it's not recommended.

Btw, cool site you have there! I'll link you.

February 20, 2010 at 9:27 PM

Post a Comment