home. at. last.  

Posted by Keisha Five in ,

Well, guess who's home?

Here are hints:
It's February. And it's something furry with white and brownish and grayish. Big, long ears. Long tail. Golden eyes. Pink nose. Very hyperactive. Very naughty.

HAHA. Yup!
ORION!

I took him home on Friday night (12th February 2010). I went for a visit the night before (barutah terlawat!), and I told the amahs that I will be taking Orion home on Sunday. But can I wait? ;p

The first night he came home, he did the usual thing. Walk around my room, exploring and trying to find a spot. And soon, yes, he loves settling in front of my fan (my room only has air-cond, so yeah I have a fan). And he's not as . . . wild as I thought.

That first night, he curled up next to my pillow, then he would move to lie down on my tummy, or at the foot of the bed. He's actually a good companion.

And last night when I was on my laptop with a pillow on my lap. He reluctantly squeezed himself from under my arm to lie down on the pillow. Then he began grooming himself. He even peered into the screen, being the busybody that he is.

He reminds me of Casper a lot. And even though Casper was JUST a normal DSH Siamese cat, he was still my favorite.

And Orion resembles his attitude a lot. So, thank you, Orion. Mummy loves you, too.

Oh by the way, Orion is sprawled out on my feet as we speak, napping. Since he got here, I've gushed this one word one too many to describe him: SIUK.

Here he is, in my room.
Just one.

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 14, 2010 at Sunday, February 14, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment