finally, my 1st MC  

Posted by Keisha Five in

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Please welcome our new family.

Picture taken using a Digital Camera only, no flash.
Sorry for the quality of the picture.
The flash might be too harsh for him.


♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Born on Tuesday, 17th November 2009
(I think! I'll double check with the breeder the next time I come to visit.)

He's only a 6-days old in this picture.
Still hasn't opened his eyes.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

And no, I haven't decided on a name.
I have soooo many names running through my head,
but I still can't choose.
Maybe something simple.

Will let you know soon.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

This entry was posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 at Monday, November 23, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment